Welcome to the first theme of the SFEDI Diploma in Business & Enterprise Support. This theme is about Building Business Support Relationships. Its aim is to help equip you with the skills required to build effective business support relationships with your clients.
You will learn about how to:
- interact effectively with clients
- use an effective mode of consulting
- direct clients to other services, where necessary
- make sure clients understand roles, responsibilities, processes and procedures
- encourage clients to develop their confidence, knowledge and skills
- Coach/mentor: John Parker